Skip to content
Update individual product
- In SimplyProfit, click Costs, then select Products.
- Optionally, search for the desired product.
- Click on the product title that you want to update.
- Click the Update product tab if it is not already selected.
- Key in the cost for each variants. If you set the default cost, it will be used for variants without costs set. This is useful if all variants cost the same, you only need to set the default cost. It is also useful if most of the variants costs the same and only a handful of variants have different costs. In that case, you can set a default cost and explicitly set the costs for variants that have different costs while leave costs blank for other variants.
Bulk upload product costs
- In SimplyProfit, Click Costs , then select Products.
- Click Bulk upload.
- Download your product costs as a CSV file (Step 1 in the Bulk upload screen).
- Optionally, change the cost in the CSV. (Step 2 in the Bulk upload screen).
- Upload the CSV file back to the app (step 3 in the Bulk upload screen). Beside updating product costs you can also choose to update line item costs at the same time.